Be one of the first 20 people commenting on this journal entry, and I will add you to the Featured List!
For each of the 20 first people answering this journal I will put his/her avatar and the three deviations I like most from his/her gallery on the list.
I will also comment why I am featuring said feature.
If you answer, you'll have to do the same in your journal, putting me on the first place, completing the list with 19 other people. The idea of this is not to get a free feature, it is to spread art around for everyone.
This person has a very unique style, and lots of little characters! His coloring is very good, I love it.[link]
- SUCH a cool picture! I love the design of everything. Shiny, magical coloring. It has a foreground, middle ground, and background, so great depth.[link]
- This one is so soft and gorgeous. Very adorable image and concept.[link]
- This drawing makes me feel cold. He really nailed the feeling of winter! Also, I love the character. It's quite exaggerated, but very good.
This person also has several characters that are very unique. Their style is also very cute![link]
- LOL I love the concept of everything about this!! Someone watching a porn of the caramelldansen on a site called 'hentai.com' - BRILLIANT![link]
- I like Horrora a lot. Her nearly expressionless face, with those original, cute lips. I also enjoy the idea of compbining characters to make a bastard child.[link]
- I love the coloring and shading on this one a lot. The blue hair looks great as well!
This person is one of my best friends in real life, and her work is just incredible. It is very difficult to only choose three of her amazing arts. She even once made me a squirrel out of magazine clippings! (Squirrels are my thing)[link]
- This has to be my favorite thing by her. I absolutely ADORE this image!! Everything about it works so well. The colors are effortlessly symbiotic with each other. The way she draws animals is so awesome, and I love the concept of it all![link]
- Here's a great example of her amazing cloth-work. (Not sure what to call it.) She can make anything out of a T-shirt, and she always has the perfect T-shirts to use for some reason! [link]
- LOOK AT THIS PIG. JUST LOOK AT IT. HOW CAN YOU NOT COMPLETELY LOVE THIS PIG. OH MY GOD. (Huh, I didn't see this before! I love it so much!)
This is an awesome, nice, supercool person with an AWESOME comic. You all have to go read it. The beginning style is rough, but it's clear how quickly he has been and is improving! The characters are original, funny, and interesting. I can't wait for more comics![link]
- Here are all the current characters in the story. I love every one of them. More to come, too, I hear![link]
- This is a really cool drawing that shows he can do more than just cartoons. The shading is really smooth and neat to look at. He got the proportions just right, and I love those muscley arms. [link]
- This is a non-canon comic of his that is really funny. I really like this one. So you guys are gonna start reading his comic now, right? YOU BETTER. eAe9 lulz
This person has improved MOUNDS recently. I just love how funny and smooth her drawings are. She's also a great person, so that's a plus![link]
- I HAVE to feature this one first because it's an awesome fanart of my own character. She drew her so perfectly, and the scene/concept she came up with is hilarious![link]
- I've always liked the idea of partially drawing over a photograph, and she nailed ths one! It's so funny to look at, and the skin colors match up surprisingly well.[link]
Hahaha this is BRILLIANT! The concept is hilarious, and if you know the characters already, you can recognize them instantly. Great picture!
This person is a very nice writer, with quite vivid stories. He also has an interesting "Diary of the" series that you can tell he put a lot of time into.[link]
- This is a very dramatic story with a very sweet ending. I also really like the title of it! [link]
- This is a colorful poem that shows the bit of underlying sadness in everyone.[link]
- A simple but deep poem. I love the symbolism that it has. It does make you think.
This person is a good friend of a good friend (on the interwebs), and she has some really good work. She is awesome at poses and expressions. Being a big fan of characters myself, I really love how unique hers are. She says they're Sonic-inspired, but I think she's made the style all her own.[link]
- Here's her cast of characters! I love the variety of poses she has in this picture, and how much it shows each character's personality. Plus it's very tricky to pull off a good group picture![link]
- I laughed hard at this comic. I really like these characters, they are quite original![link]
- OMG I LAUGHED VERY MUCH AT THIS ONE. She is very clever with her comic ideas!
This person is great. She's very nice, and has some super cool drawings! And her love for FMA is infinite, which I admire [link]
- This is a very cute drawing with a lot of characters! They are in chibi style, but the consistency of it all is very good.[link]
- These characters seem very fun, and I really like the shading of it![link]
- I like the character's outfit and the background is super neato *A*
I met this person through a webcomic collab, and I remember her being one of the best artists there. The traditional themes throughout a lot of her work really inspire me, and her use of textures is pretty impressive![link]
- Everything about it is just gorgeous, and I really love the traditional Japanese theme.[link]
- This is a gorgeous drawing of a gorgeous girl with a gorgeous outfit in front of a gorgeous background. It is just fabulous. (and gorgeous.)[link]
- I really like the sketchy style of this drawing, and she really has a knack for creating beautiful, interesting outfits. That's another great thing about this artist.
This is one of my closest nevermetyoufacetoface friends! We met through a Facebook artist's club, we're ongoing pencil pals, and she is a really talented person! She has a lot of dark themes in her work, but it's mostly conceptual. She constantly impresses me with the ideas she comes up with. And the rate she's improving is just astounding![link]
- This is one of her darker works, but she executed it perfectly. The concept of the whole thing is creepy in the first place, but she rendered the colors to make you really feel the chill of the image. All in all a great drawing![link]
- This was one of her concepts that grabbed me by the throat and made me love it. I even did my own rendition of it, which you can find in my gallery. The thought of this image really make you sad, but it also makes you think. The title of it really makes you realize how emotional it really all is.[link]
- This last one... oh this last one. It has to be one of my favorites from Lacy. She did a fantastic job on this whole picture, and really shows how much she has improved since I first met her. I can't describe the incredibleness of it, you'll have to see for yourself.
This guy is the bomb. I really like his consistent theme of one-color drawings. The style he draws them in is so unique and appealing. I just love looking at his art.[link]
- Here's a good example of his one color style. They all seem to coordinate so well, and it seems effortless, yet perfect.[link]
- This is the first drawing I saw of his. I could not stop staring at it. The style is just so unique and one of the first things I said was: I really want to draw like that. I mean just look at it! If you're going to click one of these links, CLICK THIS ONE. It is definitely my favorite of his.[link]
- Look at this skill. This is really nice skill. He did a really good job on the lighting and it just shows how awesome he really is.